The Minimal Access Cranial Suspension-Lift was described
by Drs. Tonnard and Verpaele from Belgium in 2001.
What are the advantages of this technique?
- The Incisions are limited to the crease in front of the
ears and the hairline above the ears.
- Since the area of skin freed from its underlying tissue
is much smaller, the probability of post-operative bleeding
and circulatory disturbances is also much smaller.
- It has long-lasting results because the soft tissue from
upper neck, jowls, and cheeks is elevated and then firmly
anchored to the deep strong structures of the temples.
- Because there is less trauma and manipulation of tissue,
there is also less swelling and bruising, resulting on
a more comfortable and faster recovery period.
- Because the cheeks are elevated and they no longer pull
down on the lower eyelids, the eyes recover their youthful
- Because the facial surgery is preceded by liposuction
of the neck, the freed skin and muscles can be elevated
- The MACS-Lift is ideal for the patient with sagging of
the cheeks and mid-face and early changes of neck.
- The results of the MACS-Lift are comparable to those
achieved with more aggressive procedures.
- The procedure can be performed under sedation and on
an outpatient basis.
here for Before & Afters featuring MACS-lift
Before & Afters | Procedure Information | Hand Surgery | About Dr Mondolfi | Location
| Contact | Links | Blog | Home
Website Copyright ©2013 Paul E.
Dr. Paul E. Mondolfi is a credentialed, qualified and experienced plastic
surgeon serving the Houston,
Victoria, Sugar Land, San Antonio, Austin and Corpus Christi areas of Texas.
Dr. Mondolfi specializes
in facial plastic surgery, breast and body contouring, and liposculpture.
605 E. San Antonio St. • Suite 450
• Victoria, Texas 77901 • (361) 580-1574
Fax: (361) 570-3709